Celotex 77.5mm Insulated Plasterboard
Get the best prices on Celotex 77.5mm insulated plasterboards directly from us! Celotex 77.5mm is a quality product made up of a polyisocyanurate (PIR) core with a foil lining on one side and a paper lining on the other. The foil lined side of the sheet is bonded to 12.5mm plasterboard. The plasterboard is made up of a Gyproc core with quality paper linings.
77.5mm Insulated Plasterboard – PL4065
- 77.5mm – Product code PL4065
- 77.5mm Insulated Plasterboard is the largest size Celotex manufactures and commonly used in roof applications. This thicker boards are also used in big open areas where size / space is not a factor.
- The bonded Plasterboard has a tapered edge for an easier and more durable completion.
- This is a 2-in-1 product means you can improve thermal quality of the building and apply a wall finishing in one application
- Insulated plasterboards are lightweight making them super easy to handle, cut, and install, this versatile product can be installed within domestic or commercial buildings
- This product is a 12.5mm plasterboard and 65mm insulation board. This standard board is a safe choice when insulating you home and the thickest made insulated plasterboard products, providing the best thermal performance.
- The 77.5mm is cost effective and practical
- This board offers an incredible thermal conductivity of just 0.022W/mK – which for those who don’t know, means this product can generate more heat from the energy in your house, giving more heat your home or office!
- Whilst staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer, you’re also providing an energy efficient environment that contributes to the reduction of climate change
- While you think it stops at helping the environment, with less heat escaping, Celotex insulated plasterboards can also save you money on your energy bills. 25% of heat escapes though the roof of your property every year, reducing this will reduce the bills.
- These boards can be applied to walls and pitched roof applications in either a dot and dab or mechanical fixing application
- All Insulated plasterboards are CFC, HCFC and Formaldehyde Free with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP)
- Don’t be surprised if you see Insulated Plasterboards referred to as the following, Thermal laminate, Thermaline Boards, Insulation backed plasterboard, Thermal PIR Board.
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass B-s1
- BS EN 13501-1
- CE Marked (18.DOPPL4000-01) to BS EN 13950
- BBA Approved (Cert no 16/5357)
- Achieves a BRE Green Guide A+ rating
- Quality Management Standard – ISO 9001:2015